Wednesday, November 12, 2008

January show open!

The December submissions are in and we've done our part to select the very best of all them. It was hard to pick just 24 to show in December, but we did it, and hopefully everything will run smoothly.

Probably the best part of my job is notifying people that their photos were chosen and seeing how excited they are in their email replies to me. That makes me feel pretty great, and it's been really nice to spread the happy cheer to these great photographers.



Speaking of being excited... the January theme is open. For this month, I've selected "Good Food, Good Friends" and I really can't wait to see how this turns out! I'm excited to see how people interpret it and see their points of view on this topic. I'm including a couple photos of my own below just to have something pretty (we ARE a photo site, and we all like looking at photos).

He loves ribs too We love BBQ

No comments: