Monday, October 27, 2008

What's happenin'

Hi everyone, I'm Reese and I work at ShutterBudd! This is my very first blog post, so excuse me if I sound like a putz with the self-introduction.

It's been really exciting working with the team lately! We've completed our very first photo show in Mountain View and the beautiful images are hanging up in the two venues right now. It was a lot of work, including installing hanging hardware, buying frames and mats, and hanging all the photos in the frames. Along the way, we did get to eat a lot of pizza and see a lot of gorgeous prints, so it was really worthwhile. Besides that, we held a reception and lots of people had fun! Check it out...


Ha... that's me and Jeff in the bottom photo. (Thanks ghamma for the photos!)

We're currently taking submissions for the next show. The theme is "Everyday" and don't forget that it doesn't have to necessarily capture your everyday.

No comments: